2GETHER 4EVER!!!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Summer Time
Gosh we have gone from tracking out, to two weeks of gymnastics camp, one week of jump rope camp and a complete summer swim season in the blink of an eye. So hard to believe all of this is over and now we are on to bigger and better things. Gunnar just started back to school on Monday. Now she is my big 3rd grader. I feel like yesterday she was starting kindergarten, and so quickly we have gone from grade to grade. 3rd grade seems like such a milestone. I'm super excited for her to start out this year on a positive note. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for all of us. Gates starts back to school at the end of August. He will be going Monday, Wednesday and Friday this year. UGH!!! My babies are getting soooo big. I heard a great quote today that really made me think about life---"once the hour glass runs out on life you can't turn it back over and start again".. This is so true. I want to live life to the fullest and fill my kids lives with positive, awesome memeories that they can cherish forever. Just a little some thing to think about.. Don't waste the time you have, live it out, have fun, laugh, enjoy your kids and realized how blessed you are to be here today!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment