2GETHER 4EVER!!!

2GETHER 4EVER!!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Dirt Bikes Galore

Gates has a new friend Hunter, that is in his preschool class and they are becoming best buds. Hunter has an older brother that has a dirt bike or two... Gates loves to go to Hunters house to play. There is ALWAYS something fun to do. They have a huge piece of property with tons and tons of space to play and explore, oh and ride dirt bikes!!! Hunters dirt bike use to have training wheels on it but have recently been removed... The last time Gates was there playing, he got to ride....ALONE!! He wore a helmet, chest protector, boots and I felt ok with him riding. The dirt bike goes about 15miles/hour, not too fast but definitely fast enough. It is a REAL dirt bike, not a battery operated toy.. REAL MOTORCYCLE!!!! YIKES.... and yes I allowed him to ride. Big mistake, because now that is alllllll he talks about. He has dirt bike FEVER. He wakes up and gets on the computer to watch dirt bike racing, stunts, crashes, etc... He has now basically begged Santa for a dirt bike, however Santa is not going to comply with his request this year.(poor little guy). Todd and I just can't bring ourselves to do it this year. We have absolutely no place for him to ride and I can see me loading a dirt bike in my car on a regular basis to take him to some field to ride.. YUP, not happening this year. I hope a skate board will do?? HEEHEE

No comments: