Another snowy day, here in Cary. Two hour delay for Gunnar Grace and no school for the Gator.. He decided to get all dressed up so he could go "snow boarding"... Yup, that's what he said. "You have to wear your "good" clothes mom" to snow board like the boys on TV!!!! Oh my, where does he come up with it all? I have stopped trying to figure it out, and just roll with it. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for Gates we don't own a snow board... He did manage to find the goggles that Grandma Rubye had given him for bike riding, so at least he had eye protection on. And we all know by now how creative he can be...... he pulled out the skim board from the beach and made his own "snow board". I am really bummed that the pictures I took of him on the snow board didn't turn out, but at least you can get an idea of how darn cute he looked pretending... I soooo love this little man and treasure all his creative little ways even tho he can be quite quirky at times....can't imagine where he gets it..... have any of you met Todd?????
2GETHER 4EVER!!!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Snow Boarder
Another snowy day, here in Cary. Two hour delay for Gunnar Grace and no school for the Gator.. He decided to get all dressed up so he could go "snow boarding"... Yup, that's what he said. "You have to wear your "good" clothes mom" to snow board like the boys on TV!!!! Oh my, where does he come up with it all? I have stopped trying to figure it out, and just roll with it. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for Gates we don't own a snow board... He did manage to find the goggles that Grandma Rubye had given him for bike riding, so at least he had eye protection on. And we all know by now how creative he can be...... he pulled out the skim board from the beach and made his own "snow board". I am really bummed that the pictures I took of him on the snow board didn't turn out, but at least you can get an idea of how darn cute he looked pretending... I soooo love this little man and treasure all his creative little ways even tho he can be quite quirky at times....can't imagine where he gets it..... have any of you met Todd?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment