2GETHER 4EVER!!!

2GETHER 4EVER!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm at work and had a moment to update so I thought I would share the week so far. Todd is in Tennessee at Flip Fest and we are wishing we were with him. How lucky is he to be watching the olympics with all those ex-olympians. Must be exciting, because we are excited and it's just us.. Gunnar puts on a leo nightly and she and Gates bounce and flip around the house trying to mock everything that is going on. Gates is now trying backhand springs on his own---YIKES!! I have to keep a close eye on him or he will end up with a broken neck!!! Gunnar has decided to go back to gymnastics, and has informed me that one day she WILL be an olympian. You go girl! Maybe Todd can coach her then both of their dreams will be fulfilled.



Let's see--today it's raining here, so we got Gunnar off to school and Gates and I headed to the library for story time. Boy that is sooo much fun. After stories and puppet shows we picked out 18 books to bring home. Should keep us busy for a little while. After that we went to Target our favorite place and got a few groceries and other things we NEEDED. Chick filet was the spot for lunch, then home and time to get ready for work. Gates is with Ms. Tiffany and Gunnar will get off the bus and go there too. When I get home they should be gooooood and tired.



Last night we were all laying in my bed watching the olympics and snuggling. Gates was in the middle and Gunnar said "that's not fair he always gets to be closest to you" I said sorry scoot over here and we can all snuggle. Gates quickly said "come lay on my chest" so darn cute. That is what Todd always says to him when they are snuggling. Gunnar ate that up. She layed ever so gently on him and he kissed her on the forehead---ahhhhh those are the moments you hope to remember forever. The next thing you know we were all asleep. I woke up and gymnastics was almost over---ARGH I was sooo mad. I missed the whole thing. Oh, well I did DVR it so I'll watch another day.

No comments: