2GETHER 4EVER!!!

2GETHER 4EVER!!!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Aug 4th

Well Todd and Gates went to the game last night and they had a blast! They ate ball dogs, snow cones and lots of goodies. At the end of the game Gates and Elijah got to run the bases--you talkin about two excited boys--not to mention Gates and Eli were really excited too--HAHAHA

Gunnar and I hung out with Tiff and the girls. We had a nice relaxing evening without the BOYS!! Gunnar is back to school today and Gates and I are off to do a little shopping---not for anything good just to the grocery store!

Friday night we have big plans for the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games. We are respresenting Greece--definately will post pics of us in our Togas. Everyone had to pick a country--and are expected to dress and bring dishes from that country. As you can imagine USA was scooped up quickly and there are to be no duplicates. Greece should be nice and easy!! Don't know what I'm cookin up yet so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Should be a great night at the Huffman's house.

No comments: