Today Gates and I had to run some errands after I picked him up from pre-school. He was such a good little guy that I told him he could get a special treat. He says to me "then we have to get something for Gunnar". So he chose to get baby bottle pops for each of them--well they were buy two get one free and he decided since Gunnar had to be gone all day to school that she deserved two and he would have one:) So sweet that little guy.. He was super excited when she got home to give her the treat and he made a point to tell her she got two and he only got one. She told him they could share it----so in fact they did. I love the days when they play together. They played for a really long time, just making stuff up and enjoying each others company. You can see by the pics they were just lovin life and loving being outside together. They didn't even seem to notice it was a bit chili. I love these two little monkeys. I never stop smiling when they are around. I love to hear their chatter, and laughter -- it just makes life worth living!!!!!
2GETHER 4EVER!!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Lovin Life and Each Other
Today Gates and I had to run some errands after I picked him up from pre-school. He was such a good little guy that I told him he could get a special treat. He says to me "then we have to get something for Gunnar". So he chose to get baby bottle pops for each of them--well they were buy two get one free and he decided since Gunnar had to be gone all day to school that she deserved two and he would have one:) So sweet that little guy.. He was super excited when she got home to give her the treat and he made a point to tell her she got two and he only got one. She told him they could share it----so in fact they did. I love the days when they play together. They played for a really long time, just making stuff up and enjoying each others company. You can see by the pics they were just lovin life and loving being outside together. They didn't even seem to notice it was a bit chili. I love these two little monkeys. I never stop smiling when they are around. I love to hear their chatter, and laughter -- it just makes life worth living!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment