2GETHER 4EVER!!!

2GETHER 4EVER!!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wet Wednesday



The laptop has become my new best friend. I'm actually sitting at swim practice as I write this..... I love it, technology is just amazing:).

So today it has been wet and rainy here all day. I let Gunnar sleep an extra 30 minutes this morning because of the down pour. I'm not about to go out and stand at the bus stop in the rain(I might melt)! Of course she was upset at me. She hates to go car pool. She says I always make her late. That is not the case, she just loves to ride the bus with all of her friends. I volunteered in her class today for an hour and Gates stayed home with Todd. Todd is under the weather AGAIN! I'm starting to wonder if he has mono---YIKES. He is going back to the doctor tomorrow. Gates and I stayed in most of the day. We ran out to the bank, then he took a nap. Dominic and Isabella came over after school for a quick play day. Tracy had to run Ben to swim early and didn't want the two little ones to have to sit there forever. Anyway, we had dinner, then off to swim we went. I only had to pick up three girls tonight instead of my usual 7.. Everyone had practice at different times. I'm sitting here trying to sign Gunnar up for a swim meet that is to take place in a few weeks, but for some reason it isn't accepting my email--ugh. I guess I will have to talk to the coaches at the end of practice. Anyway, a not so exciting day, but a peaceful, uneventful one and sometimes that's just nice. OK enough for now, until next time............................

No comments: