Why is it that when we are little all we want is to be big and when we are all grown up all we want is to be little again. I can remember Gunnar always talking about when she was big what she was going to do and she use to always ask "mom am I big now?" Now, Gates is going through the same phase. He always talks about when he's big he's gonna do this and that. He always corrects me when I say something about him being little---"No mom I'm big". As we were riding in the car to a play date on Wednesday he said "mom soon my bottom will be as big as dads and I'm gonna ride his bike"!!! Then after that proceeded to tell me he was going to wear Todd's hats and shoes. So stinking cute! I swear if you just sit and listen every now and then you really get a good chuckle. I laugh all the time. Thankfully laughter is the best medicine.
2GETHER 4EVER!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Wednesday March 4th--Soooo Big
Why is it that when we are little all we want is to be big and when we are all grown up all we want is to be little again. I can remember Gunnar always talking about when she was big what she was going to do and she use to always ask "mom am I big now?" Now, Gates is going through the same phase. He always talks about when he's big he's gonna do this and that. He always corrects me when I say something about him being little---"No mom I'm big". As we were riding in the car to a play date on Wednesday he said "mom soon my bottom will be as big as dads and I'm gonna ride his bike"!!! Then after that proceeded to tell me he was going to wear Todd's hats and shoes. So stinking cute! I swear if you just sit and listen every now and then you really get a good chuckle. I laugh all the time. Thankfully laughter is the best medicine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment